Monday, February 16, 2009

Margaret P

Alien life 'may exist among us'
By James Morgan
BBC News
This article states that instead of going out to different planets, we can concentrate on life and species on earth. It says that "weird life" can be found right here on earth. Different species are out there, we just have to find them!
I think my article was interesting! I like the article because I did not realize that so much life was on Earth. It makes sense that discovering more on our own planet is a wiser choice. Plus it is less exspensive! On the other hand I believe we should keep searching for life on other planets. Our population on Earth is constantly growing and that means less space and air. I would like to know some specific places these scientists may search for "weird life" on Earth. I would also like to know some new life they have found recently.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay E

    -Margaret, I loved the picture that you put for this article.
    -I can not find a suggestion to make for this becuase I thought the your whole assignment was very good and very well writtin.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.