My article was Sugar Substitutes May make Weight Loss Tougher. The author of this article is Elizabeth Cohen. I got my article from CNN health.com.
I read how using those sugar substitutes are not what your body wants, so if you use those instead of natural sugar your body is just going to crave natural sugar and make you want to eat more and more and more, which makes it harder to lose weight. The main thing is that you really just need to count calories to lose weight instead of trying to use those fake sugars that just make you want to eat and eat.
I thought this article was SOOO interesting, because I always thought that those artificial sweeteners were supposed to make you LOSE weight, not GAIN it. I thought it was very surprising that the sugar substitutes make you actually crave sugar. This article answered most of my questions, but I would like to know if some artificial sweeteners are better than others.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is really weird. I never knew that. I'll try to stop eating those artificial sweeteners, because I'm afraid of getting fat. O
ReplyDelete