Friday, January 16, 2009

John R.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/09/08/Futureofgaming/index.html

"The Future of Gaming Is All In Our Minds" Mike Steerne CNN news.
Have you ever wanted to be inserted in a video game. To experience first hand what it's like to kill a dragon, to drive a Mario Kart, to fight and fly like Iron Man, or to be a super acrobat like a Mirror's Edge game? Well soon you might be able to. With current technological knowledge and a little time, technology seen in movies like The Matrix are all to possible. Gamers will be able to control video games with the tiny spurts of energy sent by our brain. These energy spurts will signal the game to do whatever we want. This article can give you all the information if you want to learn more. I'm very happy Mrs. George assigned this fun and exciting assignment to brighten up our lives.
Reflection:
I liked this article because it provided a lot of information, was enjoyable and enlightening, and I couldn't help but follow along. It reminded me of a science class. I also liked how it was about a topic I could relate to. I would, however, like to know more about the science of how the brain waves make the game do something. The science, that's what I care about.

I like Tacos.

Japanese person holding an EPOC headset, the first brain activated controller.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.