Hello Everyone!I think I have solved the "can't log into Glogster" problem. You must
LOG OUT after you finish making and saving your poster. If you don't log out, no one else can log in. It is now working for me--I hope someone will try this week end and see if it works.
As an alternative to using the school account, you may wish to set up your own glog account--you'll need an e-mail but you don't have to give any personal information (you can leave the birthdate and full name spaces blank if you wish to be anonymous). I think some of you will enjoy using the glog for fun--you can e-mail posters to your friends!
Remember that these posters will be seen by everyone in your class--check your spelling and be smart in making choices about what to put on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.